Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Mapping > Printer
You can set up a printer for ICA sessions here.
- Client printer mapping: With this function, the locally connected thin client printer is made available for your ICA sessions, provided that it was not disabled on the server side.
- Set another default printer:
☑ Allows you to specify a default printer for the client which differs from the one defined in the printer setup.
☐ Do not set another default printer. (default)
- Default printer: Print queues used on the thin client to specify the default printer for the session.
lpis the locally configured default printer.
- Default printer driver: Windows driver name for the printer which is automatically set up. Enter one of the universal drivers or your own driver name here.
The printers must be set up on the Devices > Printers > CUPS > Printer page and must be enabled there for mapping in ICA sessions, see ICA sessions.
- Metaframe XP PS universal driver
- Metaframe XP PCL5c universal driver
- Metaframe XP PCL4 universal driver
- Citrix PCL4 universal driver (old)
- User entry
Because the thin client merely places incoming print jobs in a queue, you need to install the printer on the server.