Download page Resolved Issues 11.03.100.
Resolved Issues 11.03.100
- Fixed video playback with enabled Citrix Browser Content Redirection.
RDP/IGEL RDP Client 2
- Fixed RDP graphics issues with Windows 2008(R2) Server (when RemoteFX is not enabled).
- Fixed RDP Web Access Domain Visibility not working correctly.
- Fixed sound glitch while using PulseAudio system. PulseAudio is now the default sound driver.
- Fixed sound issue in Horizon client 5.x using PCoIP protocol.
- Fixed: Homepage cannot be set
- Fixed: RTSP media stream with enabled apparmor.
- Fixed issue with configuration of more then one NTP server.
Fixed network interface device order for Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client so that the onboard interface always is the first one.
When endpoint is updated from a previous firmware version, network interface device order might change
- Changed minimal allowed MSS size to 750 to avoid problems with some VPN solutions.
Added new registry keys to be able to configure the minimal allowed TCP MSS size.More...
Parameter Minimal TCP send MSS size Registry
- Fixed not working 90meter in Firefox when apparmor is enabled.
Fixed handling of smartcards in pcsc-lite: Improved transaction locking. A new parameter was introduced to control the new behavior (enabled by default).More...
Parameter Abort stalled transactions Registry
Range enabled / disabled
- Fixed bug in smartcard transaction locking.
- Fixed IGEL Smartcard to be able to handle VoIP client Ekiga sessions.
- Fixed smartcard usernames displayed on login screen: non-ASCII characters were not shown correctly before.
- Fixed error message on login screen, shown when smart card PIN is locked.
- Fixed license handling: Add-on licenses can be used on top of Workspace Edition evaluation licenses now.
- Fixed warnings when evaluation license is about to expire. In detail, removed warning when Enterprise Management Pack is about to expire and WE is already licensed.
- Fixed ActiveDirectory/Kerberos password change with Change Password accessory for users which are member of many (~300+) AD groups.
- Fixed IGEL License retrieval via FTP protocol in IGEL Setup Assistant and Licenses Browser tool.
- Fixed bug in reboot message where not all available translations were used.
- Fixed problems with missing library if using OpenConnect feature.
Changed: Bluetooth is off by default again. It wiil be temporary enabled for auto pairing before the initial Setup Assistant runs. Only if a device is paired during this phase, Bluetooth is enabled afterwards. To enable Bluetooth support by configuration use this parameter:More...
IGEL Setup Devices > Bluetooth Parameter Bluetooth Registry
enabled / disabled
- Fixed license information of Add-On licenses in category evaluation.
- Re-fixed broken custom bootsplash when doing a reset to factory defaults via UMS.
- Automatic constrain of minimum size for custom partition to 5MB.
- Automatic firmware update is now checked after retrieval of UMS settings.
- If there are some not executed changes in the network configuration, these changes are applied automatically before performing firmware update.
- Fixed bug: udiskd mounted storage devices on behalf of user processes (e.g. parole) even if Storage Hotplug was disabled in the setup.
- Fixed issue with Wacom Signing Pads not being recognized as displays.
- Solved issues with certain monitors on UD2 LX50.
- Fixed Multi-GPU NVIDIA setups with Display Switch.
- Prevent configuration of Display Switch utility on unlicensed device.
- Fixed an issue with modesetting driver and DisplayLink USB graphic adapters.
- Fixed Xorg freezes when usage of modesetting driver and video acceleration.
- Fixed broken Shared Workplace authentication when ICG is used.
- Fixed EFI freeze problem after bootcode update on devices like the HP t630 and probably others too.
- Added: Bluetooth tool shows now a message when no device is connected.
- Fixed issue with limited colors on the DisplayPort 1 of UD2-LX50.
- Fixed automatic registering in the UMS using DNS entry or DHCP tag during initial rollout.
IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Fixed search for an available buddy update server when devices are managed over ICG.
- Fixed sporadic connection failure in VNC server.