Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Window
Under Window, you can configure the following settings:
Only for legacy ICA sessions
- Number of colors: Specifies the default color depth.
- 32 Thousand
- 16 million
- Approximate colors: Given the differences between the color palettes used by the ICA client and the thin client desktop, the screen may flash annoyingly if you switch between windows on a pseudo-color screen. The ICA client's color adaptation scheme prevents this flashing as it uses the colors from the local desktop palette in order to display the ICA window session.
☑ Flashing when switching between windows is avoided.
☐ Disabled (Default)
- Default horizontal resolution: Specifies the window width in pixels. (Default: 640)
- Default vertical resolution: Specifies the window height in pixels. (Default: 480)
- Font smoothing: Enables font smoothing - in the event of performance problems, font smoothing should be switched off as it requires additional computing power.
For all Citrix sessions
- Multimonitor full-screen mode:
- Restrict full-screen session to one monitor
- Expand full-screen session to all monitors
Expand the session over a self-selected number of monitors
Select this setting if you do not want to span the session across all monitors, but only across a certain number of monitors. Under Monitor selection, specify the relevant monitors.
- StoreFront start monitor: This setting is available if you selected Restrict full-screen session to one monitor for Multimonitor full-screen mode.
Monitor selection: This setting is available if you selected Expand the session over a self-selected number of monitors for Multimonitor full-screen mode.
Sample configuration: If you have 4 monitors and want to expand your session across monitor 2, 3 and 4 you have to insert
- Embed systray icons into manager taskbar: Specifies if an application icon is shown in the local taskbar.
- Control bar for Citrix sessions:
☑ Shows a control bar for minimizing and closing a Citrix full-screen session.
☐ Disabled (Default)