Menu path: Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Window
Window size: Specifies the width and height of the window.
- "Full-screen": The session is shown on the full screen. The device's taskbar is not visible.
- "Work area": The session is shown on the full screen, minus the area needed by the device's taskbar.
- Numeric details: The session is shown in the selected resolution or on the selected percentage of the screen area.
Multimonitor full-screen mode - If more than one monitor is connected to the terminal:
- "Restrict full-screen session to one monitor"
- "Display full-screen session on all monitors"
- "Expand full-screen session across all monitors": The same as "Display full-screen session on all monitors"