Menu path: Setup > Sessions > NoMachine NX Client > [Session Name] > Windows Desktop
Here, you can specify which Windows terminal server (or remote desktop service) is used, how the user logs on and whether the entire desktop or an individual application is launched.
This area is active if the parameter Setup > Sessions > NoMachine NX Client > [Session Name] > Session is set to "Windows".
- Windows terminal server: Host name or IP address of the Windows server on which the desktop or the application runs
- Windows terminal server domain: Domain in which the Windows terminal server is located
- Use the NX user's credentials: When the session starts, the logon information under Setup > NoMachine NX Client Sessions > [Session Name] > Logon will be used. (default)
- Use following credentials: When the session starts, the logon information under Username and Password will be used.
- Username: User name for starting the session
- Password: Password for starting the session
- Start Windows login screen: When starting the session, the user must enter their logon information.
- Run desktop: When starting the session, the Windows desktop is shown (default)
- Run application: When starting the session, the Windows application given in the text field is launched.