IGEL Linux 10.04.100 or higher
You are trying to connect to an SSH server which does not support the strong algorithms enabled by default in the SSH client.
To enable weaker encryption algorithms, proceed as follows:
- In Setup, go to System > Registry > network > ssh_client.
- Change the settings according to your requirements:
- disable_weak_encryption: Disable this option to enable weaker encryption.
- disable_weak_hostkey_algos: Disable this option to enable weaker host key algorithms.
- disable_weak_kexalgorithms: Disable this option to enable weaker key exchange algorithms.
- disable_weak_macs: Disable this option to enable weaker MACs.
- minimal_encryption_level: The minimal level of encryption