Menu path: Setup > Sessions > RDP > RDP Global > Local Logon
In this area, you can prepopulate user data. As a result, you can avoid users possibly having to log in a number of times.
- Use local login window
☑ The RDP login window is used on the terminal side to set the user name and domain when a connection to the terminal server is established for the first time. (default)
You can configure the following presets:
- Preset login information
☑ The login window is prepopulated with the user name and domain. (default)
- Type: Here, you can prepopulate the user name and domain in the logon window.
- Set user/domain from last login
- Set user/domain from session setup
- Show domain
☑ Shows the domain entry in the logon window. (default)
- Set client name to user name
☑ The name of the client for the RDP connection will be set to the user name. This setting may help to resolve reconnection problems during load balancing. (default)
- Relaunch mode
☑ The RDP login window is displayed in restart mode and cannot be closed.
☐ The RDP window will not be displayed in restart mode. (default)
- Enable network authentication
☑ Enables network authentication via NTLM. Smartcards are not supported here. (default)
- Domains: Allows you to add domains which are to be available. If you enter a number of domains, these will be shown in the Domains drop-down area in the login module.
To manage the list of domains, proceed as follows:
Click to create a new entry.
Click to remove the selected entry.
Click to edit the selected entry.
Click to copy the selected entry.