Download page Putting It All Together.
Putting It All Together
- Put all devices that are to be updated into a directory.
- Select the directory and in the Assigned objects area, click
- Assign the profile (see Creating a Profile) and the two Universal Firmware Updates (see Creating the Universal Firmware Updates) to the directory and click Ok.
- In the context menu of the assignment, select Now.
In the Assigned objects area, the profile and the Universal Firmware Updates are shown:
- If you are using Automatic License Deployment (ALD), it might be feasible to confine the distribution of licenses to the current directory. For more information, see Configuring the Distribution Conditions, section "Distributing Licenses to Devices in a Specified Directory".
When everything is in place, continue with Executing the Upgrade.