Download page Server.
Menu path: Setup > Sessions > RDP > RDP Sessions > [Session Name] > Server
In this area, you can change the information regarding the server connection.
Choose between Server and RemoteApps mode.
- Server: Name or IP address of the server.
- RDP port: The RDP TCP/IP port which is used for the connection. (Default: 3389)
- Application: Start application for the terminal server session.
- Command line parameter for the executed program: Command line parameter with which you would like to call up your own application in the RemoteAPP mode.
- Changeable server URL on local logon
☑ The server can be entered freely when the user logs on locally. Local logon must be enabled in order to do this.
☐ The terminal server’s logon window will be shown. When using local logon, the device’s logon window will be shown. (Default)If the Passthrough Authentication option is enabled, the session with the local logon data for the terminal user, e.g. from the domain logon, is used. However, this setting will be overridden by the Local Logon global parameter. You should not therefore use both options at the same time.
Enable RemoteApp mode
Like the published applications of a Citrix server, MS Windows Server 2008 offers the option of passing on RemoteApps to the device.
Detailed instructions regarding server configuration can also be found on the Microsoft website: TS RemoteApp Step-by-Step Guide.
On the client side, only a few parameters need to be configured after enabling the RemoteApp mode.