Download page Using UMS Registration Function.
Using UMS Registration Function
Menu path: Accessories > UMS Registration
- Start the UMS Registration function. The start options are described under UMS Registration.
- Enter the following data:
- Server Address: IP address or host name of the UMS Server.
- Port Number: Port of the UMS Server.
- Structure Tag: Character string for assigning the device to a specific UMS directory.
- New Hostname: Name under which the device is registered in the UMS.
- Login: User name for logging in to the UMS Console.
Password: Password for logging in to the UMS Console.
Any UMS user with sufficient rights can be specified under Login and Password.
Example: If a device has to be registered in a particular folder, the user must have "move" permission for this folder.
- If you want to assign a specific UMS directory to the device, click on Click to select directory and then select the desired directory from the list.
- Click on Register.