- Trust root certificate in directory /wfs/ca-certs (see Deploying Trusted Root Certificates)
Connecting via StoreFront:
- Click Sessions in the configuration tree of the IGEL setup.
- Click Citrix > Citrix Self-Service > Server.
- Enter the Server, the Path to Store and the Store name of the services sites.
- Confirm with OK.
- Click Citrix Self-Service > Desktop Integration.
- Enter "Citrix Self-Service" under Login Session Name.
- Choose Desktop as the starting method.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Doubleclick the Citrix icon on the desktop.
The login window opens.
- Enter the credentials of a user in the login window.
The published application icons of the Citrix farm will appear in the Self-Service UI.
- Doubleclick an application icon to start the program.