- Trust root certificate in directory /wfs/ca-certs (see Deploying Trusted Root Certificates)
Connecting via StoreFront:
- Click Sessions in the configuration tree of the IGEL setup.
- Click Citrix > Citrix StoreFront > Server.
- Click the ADD icon in the Server location window.
The ADD mask opens.
- Enter the names or IP addresses of the services sites.
- Confirm with OK.
- Click Citrix StoreFront > Desktop Integration.
- Enter "Citrix Storefront" under Login Session Name.
- Choose Desktop as the starting method.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Doubleclick the Citrix icon on the desktop.
The login window opens.
- Enter the credentials of a user in the login window.
The published applications of the Citrix farm will appear on the desktop.
- Doubleclick an application icon on the desktop to start the program.