This is how you can create your own wallpaper using a firmware customization function in the UMS:
- In the UMS, right-click on Firmware Customizations > Create New Firmware Customization.
The Firmware Customization Details dialog opens.
Enter a Name for your wallpaper customization.
- As Use Case, select Wallpaper.
- Select the image file for each monitor:
- Click Choose file if you have already uploaded a file in the UMS.
- Click Upload file if you want to upload a new file.
The file name must not contain any blank spaces or special characters such as %, §, umlauts, etc.
- Select your image file and click Open.
- Check the image file location and click OK.
- Optionally, click Next to directly apply this new firmware customization to a device or folder of devices.
- Click Finish to save your new firmware customization.