Download page NFS.
Menu path: Setup > Network > Network Drives > NFS
In this area, you can integrate network drives using the Network File System (NFS).
You can find a sample configuration at the end of this page.
To manage the network drives, proceed as follows:
- Click to create a new entry.
- Click to remove the selected entry.
- Click to edit the selected entry.
- Click to copy the selected entry.
- Enabled: Here, you can enable and disable configured entries.
☑ The network drive will be integrated. (default)
- Local Mount Point: The local directory under which the server directory is to be visible (default:
- Server: NFS server that exports the directory
For Server, you can provide an IP address, a hostname or a Fully-Qualified Domain Name (FQDN).
- Directory name: Path under which the NFS server exports the directory
Sample configuration entry
The picture belows shows a sample configuration entry.
In both the Local Mount Point and Directory Name only
/(Linux/Unix-style forward slash) is permitted as a path separator.