RDP/IGEL RDP Client 2
- Fixed the rdpdebugger to work again (was broken in the previous release).
- Fixed smartcard redirection: after session reconnection readers and cards were not connected anymore in some cases.
- Fixed crash after closing one session if started 2 same sessions before
- Fixed driver for Elatec RFID readers. Before this fix the readers sometimes were not available after boot.
- Updated kernel to Ubuntu-hwe-4.10.0-43.47_16.04.1.
- Fixed kernel security issues CVE-2017-16939, CVE-2017-12192, CVE-2017-1000370, CVE-2017-1000371, CVE-2017-12190, CVE-2017-15274, CVE-2017-14156, CVE-2017-14140, CVE-2017-15115, CVE-2017-14489, CVE-2017-12153, CVE-2017-16525, CVE-2017-7542 and CVE-2017-8824.
- Partially addressed CVE-2017-5715 (Spectre Branch Target Injection) with Intel microcode updates version 20180108. CPU Models with updated microcode:
- IVT C0
- SKL-U/Y D0 and SKL-H/S R0
- BDW-U/Y E/F and BDW-H E/G
- HSW-ULT Cx/Dx and HSW Cx/Dx
- Crystalwell Cx
- HSX-EX E0 and HSX C0
- BDX-DE V0/V1 and BDX-DE V2
- KBL-U/Y H0, KBL Y0 / CFL D0 and KBL-H/S B0
- CFL U0 and CFL B0
- SKX H0
- GLK B0
- Fixed kernel security issues CVE-2017-1000405 (aka Huge Dirty Cow).
- Fixed Intel meltdown problem CVE-2017-5754 with Kernel Page Table Isolation (KPTI) Patch.