To deploy client certificates and keys via UMS, follow these steps for the client certificate and client private key files (or the PKCS#12 files containing both):
- In the UMS Console navigation tree, right-click Files and select New file from the context menu.
The New file dialog opens
- Under File source, use the file chooser to choose the file as the Local file.
- Under File target, leave the classification as Undefined.
- Set the Thin Client file location to
- Under Access rights, set check Read and Write for the Owner and none for Others.
- Set the Owner to Root.
- Click OK to upload the file.
- Drag the file icon onto a thin client or thin client directory in order to assign the file.