Download page Resolved Issues 10.06.120.
Resolved Issues 10.06.120
- Fixed: Client connection to the remote desktop using PCoIP protocol failed occasionally.
OS 11 Upgrade
- Fixed UD Pocket upgrade process with Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixed major upgrade problem with Intel network drivers.
Make OS 11 Upgrade VPN detection more lenient to allow blocked upgrade on some devices with integrated mobile broadband modem.
- Fixed ActiveDirectory/Kerberos password change with "Change Password" accessory for users who are members of many (~300+) AD groups.
- Fixed not working bluetooth for some Intel Wi-Fi cards.
- Fixed: UMS jobs have not been executed when delivered at next system boot.
- Fixed automatic registering in the UMS using DNS entry or DHCP tag.
- Updated firmware 7.3.3 of RFIDeas pcProx readers.