Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Window
Under Window, you can configure the following settings:
- Multimonitor full-screen mode:
- Restrict full-screen session to one monitor
- Expand full-screen session across all monitors
Expand the session over a self-selected number of monitors
Select this setting if you do not want to span the session across all monitors, but only across a certain number of monitors. Under Monitor selection, specify the relevant monitors.
- StoreFront start monitor: This setting is available if you selected Restrict full-screen session to one monitor for Multimonitor full-screen mode.
Monitor selection: This setting is available if you selected Expand the session over a self-selected number of monitors for Multimonitor full-screen mode.
Sample configuration: If you have 4 monitors and want to expand your session across monitor 2, 3 and 4 you have to insert
- Embed systray icons into window manager taskbar: Specifies if an application icon is shown in the local taskbar.
- Control bar for Citrix sessions:
☑ Shows a control bar for minimizing and closing a Citrix full-screen session.
☐ Disabled (Default)