Download page Advanced Dialog.
You can access the advanced settings by clicking Advanced in the minimal dialog.
Advanced settings (pan/scale/resolution) can be configured in a collapsible area on the right. To enlarge the Advanced modes window, click the arrow on the right side of the window.
The following parameters must be activated for the Display Switch function to be able to save the settings:
- Display Switch > Options > Preserve settings over reboot
- Display Switch > Options > Smart display configuration
In the collapsible area:
- Use this display
☑ Enables the selected display.
☐ Disables the selected display.
- Index: Give the selected display an order number.
- Rotation: Rotation of selected display
- Resolution: Select the resolution of the selected display. (Default: Automatic)
- Refresh rate: Depends on the resolution (Default: Automatic)
- Panning: Set up a virtual screen that is larger than your physical screen. It will look like an enlarged screen. By moving the mouse to the edge of the screen, hidden parts become visible. (Default: None)
- Reflection: Transforms the display as if being reflected by a mirror.
- Horizontal and Vertical
- Scale from: A software variant of the resolution. This can be useful if you need a resolution that is not available on the hardware. (Default: None)
For more information, see the articles Using Display Switch and Display Switch.