Download page Resolved Issues 11.08.230.
Resolved Issues 11.08.230
- Fixed umlaut keys for Swiss keyboard layout
- Fixed crash of AVD client if Fabulatech plugins were enabled.
- Fixed smartcard redirection
- Fixed possibly frozen incoming video in MS Teams.
- Added paths where AVD searches for static, dynamic-1.1 and dynamic-2.0 virtual channel plugins and automatically loads all of them:
This is used by all AVD sessions automatically on session startup.
- Disabled legacy workspace download by default. It still can be enabled under
options.workspace-1.enabledper AVD session. This slightly speeds up workspace download time.
- Fixed MS Teams background FX-related client crashes.
- Fixed immediate AVD session crash on M350C and similar hardware - caused by some compiler optimization applied at build time. This optimization has been removed for the sake of compatibility.
- Fixed passthrough authentication for Firefox manual proxy.
- Fixed shutdown getting stuck if local logon was configured and the network (LAN) was not connected.
- Fixed mounting of NFS version 3 shares at boot time
- Fixed smartcard access in the Firefox browser with activated AppArmor.
- Fixed power line frequency configuration upon plug/unplug of a camera device.
- Fixed battery notification on other language than English.
- Fixed on-screen keyboard being broken after Kerberos logon.
- Fixed persistence of brightness, changed by function keys, over reboot.
- Fixed handling of BIOS update files.
- Fixed LVFS BIOS update did not work with enabled secure boot.
- Enhance possibilities to set cstate kernel parameters:
Allow 0 for
max_cstatenow too which sets
intel_idle.max_cstatekernel cmdline parameter
Parameter Set maximum allowed cstate on intel cpus. Registry
Range [No limit]        Value No limit
Added new registry key to set
processor.max_cstatekernel cmdline parameter.
Parameter Set maximum allowed processor cstate. Registry
Range [No limit]          Value No limit
- Fixed DisplaySwitcher UI bug that displayed the wrong frequency.
- Fixed monitor went to sleep after resolution change on HP docking stations.
- Added quirks to overcome Hotplug or DP MST issues.
Added new registry keys:
Parameter Quirk to improve DP MST hotplug behaviour. Registry
Type bool Value enabled / disabled Parameter Quirk to fix issues with screen stays black after DPMS off or DP MST hotplug. Registry
Type bool Value enabled / disabled Parameter Quirk to fix issues with screen stays black by switch screen off and on again. Registry
Type bool Value enabled / disabled
- Fixed audio support on HP T240 hardware.
- Fixed bluetooth support on Lenovo L14 Gen 3 hardware.