Download page Taskbar Items.
Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Desktop > Taskbar Items
- Taskbar clock:
☑ A clock is shown in the taskbar.
- Sorting order in window button bar: Specifies the criteria according to which the window buttons are sorted.
- Time stamp: The window buttons are sorted in the chronological order in which the windows were opened.
- Group and time stamp: The window buttons are grouped according to the type of application. If for example a number of setup applications are open, all associated window buttons will be arranged next to each other. Within the group, the window buttons are sorted chronologically.
- Window title: The window buttons are sorted alphabetically.
- Group and window title: The window buttons are grouped according to type. If for example a number of setup applications are open, all associated window buttons will be arranged next to each other. Within the group, the window buttons are sorted alphabetically.
- Drag and drop: You can order the buttons as you wish using drag and drop. You must drag a button over at least half of the button to be skipped.
- Maximum number of rows/columns in window button bar: Specifies the maximum number of rows available for window buttons.
- Automatic: The number of rows depends on the Taskbar height/width and Number of rows/columns in taskbar parameters, see Taskbar.
- Numeric values: This value specifies the maximum number of rows.
- Show labels in window button bar:
☑ The names of the ongoing sessions are displayed in the associated window buttons. (default)
☐ Only the icons are displayed.
- Taskbar system tray:
☑ The system tray is shown in the taskbar. (default)
- Size of icons in system tray: Specifies the size of system tray icons (volume, network connection etc.).
You can choose a pre-defined value or enter a numeric value between 1 and 64.
- Automatic: The size is adjusted to the height and width of the taskbar.
- Small: 20 pixels
- Medium: 40 pixels
- Large: 60 pixels
Further settings options can be found under On-screen Keyboard, Keyboard and Additional Keyboard Layouts and Screensaver and Screenlock.