With this function, you can change your user name, the associated password and sessions on your IGEL smartcard.
To personalize an IGEL smartcard, proceed as follows:
- Start the Smartcard Personalization function. The start options are described under Smartcard Personalization.
- Specify the access data on your IGEL smartcard:
- First name: First name of the user
- Last name: Surname of the user
- Require password
☑ A password must be entered when logging on with this IGEL smartcard.
☐ No password must be entered when logging on.
- Password: Password for logging on with this IGEL smartcard.
- Select the sessions and functions that are to be available on this IGEL smartcard.
- Specify the start behavior for the sessions and functions on this IGEL smartcard:
☑ The session/function will automatically start after you log on. The application launchers configured in the desktop integration are available.
☐ The session will not automatically start. The application launchers configured in the desktop integration are available.
☑ The session/function will automatically restart after being closed.
☐ The session/function will not automatically restart.
Click on Write smartcard.Do not remove the IGEL smartcard before the writing operation is complete.
A confirmation dialog will appear when the writing operation is complete.
You can now remove the IGEL smartcard.