- In UMS Console, right-click on Files in the navigation tree.
- Select New File.
- Upload the public key file (
*.pub) as a Local File.Make sure that you do not upload the private key file by mistake.
- Set the Classification to Undefined.
- Specify the Thin Client file location as
- Leave the Access rights as Read, Write, Execute.
- Leave the Owner as User.
- Assign the file to the desired thin clients, profiles or directories.If you wish to authorize more keys for SSH connections to thin clients, prepare an
authorized_keysfile containing all the public keys. Simply append them using a text editor.