Download page Options.
Menu path: Setup > Network > VPN > genucard > Options
Here, you can prepopulate connection and user data for the genucard.
- Autostart during boot
☑ The genucard application is launched during booting. This option increases the waiting time until the network is available.If the user name, password, default Internet connection and the default VPN connection are set in the setup, automatic launching allows firmware updates via VPN too.
☐ The genucard application is not launched during booting. (default)
- Autostart after USB directory (requires restart)
☑ The genucard application is automatically launched as soon as the genucard is connected to the thin client. (default)Launching the genucard can take up to 60 seconds.
- Default Internet connection: Name of an Internet connection configured on the genucard.
- Default VPN connection: Name of an Internet connection configured on the genucard.
- User name: User name for the genucard application
- Password: Password for the genucard application
- Internet connection timeout: Permitted waiting time in seconds (default: 120)
- VPN connection timeout: Permitted waiting time in seconds (default: 120)
- File path for private keys for machine connection: File path for the key file.