Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Sessions > [Session Name] > Proxy
In this area, you can configure the use of a proxy for the connection between the client and server.
You can change the following settings:
- Direct connection to the Internet:
☑ No proxy will be used.
- Manual proxy configuration:
☑ A proxy will be used. The configuration must be specified in the following fields.
- HTTP proxy: URL of the proxy for HTTP
- Port: Port of the proxy for HTTP
- SSL proxy: URL of the proxy for SSL
- Port: Port of the proxy for SSL
- SOCKS host: URL of the proxy for SOCKS
- Port: Port of the proxy for SOCKS
- SOCKS protocol version: Version of the SOCKS protocol used. Possible values:
- No proxy for: List of URLs for which no proxy is to be used (separated by commas).
- System-wide proxy configuration:
☑ The proxy configured under Setup > Network > Proxy will be used.
You will find further settings options in the setup under Network > Proxy.