- Fixed the problem with apparmor and the Citrix MS Teams workaround
Following registry keys help to edit horizontal and vertical window size (works only for desktops not for applications).More...
Parameter Set desired horizontal window dimension Registry
Value [**]      Parameter Set desired vertical window dimension Registry
Value [**]     
- Citrix Desktop sessions have a sound device again, when using smartcard watch daemon.
scard.scwatchd.insert_action = su user -c /config/sessions/pnlogin0
ica.module.virtualdrivers.vdwebrtc.keyboard_workaroundhas been removed. This workaround is no longer needed because the problem is solved as of CWA 20.10.
Added new parameters to add config parameters for Citrix USB devices: the parameter string is appended to the config line in
usb.conf, when the device is explicitly allowed. Citrix introduced this to handle special behavior with single devices, e.g. to set "
Parameter Extra Config Registry
Type String Value "" Parameter Extra Config Registry
Type String Value ""
- Improved Fabulatech USB Redirection and Scanner Support
New parameter added:More...
Parameter Fabulatech loglevel Registry
Added new parameter AckDelayThresh: Max time (in milliseconds) between sending "resource free" message if any resources free. Default=350More...
Parameter AckDelayThresh Registry
Type Integer Value 350
Added new parameter AudioBufferSizeMilliseconds: Audio buffer size, in ms. Default=200 msMore...
Parameter AudioBufferSizeMilliseconds Registry
Type Integer Value 200
Added new parameter AudioLatencyControlEnabled: Enables latency control. Default=FalseMore...
Parameter AudioLatencyControlEnabled Registry
Type Boolean Value true / false
Added new parameter AudioMaxLatency: Sets the maximum latency (in ms) before trying to discard audio data. Default=300 msMore...
Parameter AudioMaxLatency Registry
Type Integer Value 300
Added new parameter AudioLatencyCorrectionInterval: Defines how often to correct the latency (in ms). Default=300 msMore...
Parameter AudioLatencyCorrectionInterval Registry
Type Integer Value 300
Added new parameter AudioTempLatencyBoost: Sets the higher latency band (in ms) above the lower PlaybackDelayThresh band. Default=300 msMore...
Parameter AudioTempLatencyBoost Registry
Type Integer Value 300
Added new parameter CommandAckThresh: Number of free client command buffers causing a "resource free" message to be sent to the server. Default=10More...
Parameter CommandAckThresh Registry
Type Integer Value 10
Added new parameter DataAckThresh: Number of free client data buffers causing a "resource free" message to be sent to the server. Default=10More...
Parameter DataAckThresh Registry
Type Integer Value 10
Added new parameter MaxDataBufferSize: Maximum size of each data buffer. Default=2048 bytesMore...
Parameter MaxDataBufferSize Registry
Type Integer Value 2048
Added new parameter NumCommandBuffers: Number of client buffers to use for audio commands. Default=64More...
Parameter NumCommandBuffers Registry
Type Integer Value 64
Added new parameter PlaybackDelayThresh: Delay (in ms) between being asked to start audio playback and actually starting audio playback in order to build up a backlog of sound. Default=150More...
Parameter PlaybackDelayThresh Registry
Type Integer Value 150
Fixed: ICA Connection Center starts again as expected.
Fixed Citrix Kerberos Passthrough authentication.
Added: When the password has expired but the password change is not allowed on the Citrix server, the Citrix error message is displayed.
Added: The parameter for
mouseinput ica.wfclient.mousesendcontrolvis available with this release on the Setup page Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Keyboard.
Added: The parameter for the Citrix Connection bar
ica.allregions.connectionbaris available on the Setup page Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Window.
Fixed Citrix sessions with H.264 hardware acceleration on and DRI3 off that crashed with error message:
The X Request 130.1 caused error: 10 BadAccess.
- Fixed warning message after feature deselection for installations on 2 GB flashes.
- Fixed a display issue with Intel and Nvidia GPU.
RDP/IGEL RDP Client 2
- Fixed USB redirection for RDP sessions.
Added new parameter to enable/disable dynamic drive mapping.More...
Value enabled / disabled Registry
Range Global Setting / On / Off
Fixed login information not being set after reboot.
Improved error logging.
- WVD now comes with Qt 5.12.10 in order to get fixes mainly for QWebEngine. This should fix issues with .htaccess protected login pages.
- Fixed proxy usage for WVD feed download.
RD Web Access
- Fixed RD Web Access Login not working with user@domain.
- Fixed RD Web Access username not being set correctly after reboot.
- Fixed remember last user functionality in Horizon local logon
- Fixed Local Logon Window for visibility in appliance mode
- When using the PCoIP protocol, the virtual channel provided by VMware used for both serial port and scanner redirection may hang on logout.
The virtual channel is not used when both redirection methods are set to "false" which is the default.
For the usage of either one of these redirection methods, enable the corresponding parameter below to prevent the logout freeze.
These settings can be found here in the IGEL Registry:
- Fixed smartcard access in Firefox. Before this fix, smartcards were not recognized in seldom cases.
- Fixed possibility to use the pre-installed spellcheckers in Firefox input fields.
- Fixed browser and download history not being cleared.
- Fixed Chromium browser was not clearing browsing history properly.
- Fixed: Custom Chromium Policies datatypes now written in the correct way to
- Fixed resetting kiosk mode would only work after reboot
- Fixed: Chromium settings were parent settings did not influence the child settings
Added registry keys for enabling/disabling sending of hostname in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 requests.More...
Parameter Send hostname in DHCP requests Registry
Range [Disabled][Network Manager default] Value Network Manager default Parameter Send hostname in DHCPv6 requests Registry
Range [Disabled][Network Manager default] Value Network Manager default
- Fixed: SCEP failed when
scep_getcareceived only a single certificate.
Added registry key specifying the number of 802.1X authentication attempts on Ethernet.More...
Type Integer Value 1
- The default value of
network.interfaces.ethernet.device%.nm_disable_link_config(forbidding Network Manager to modify Ethernet link settings) has been changed to "true".
- Fixed handling of DNS default domain
Added registry key for disabling Ethernet link reconfiguration by Network Manager.More...
Parameter Disable NetworkManager link configuration Registry
Type bool Value true / false
Setting this to "true" can be beneficial when 802.1X authentication is disturbed. It is currently enforced automatically in the case of e1000e drivers.
Changed default value of minimum size of a TCP packet from 750 to 500 bytes as a result this would allow a minimal MTU size of 576 bytes.
- Added missing iwlwifi-6000-4 firmware file.
- Fixed issues with D-Link DWA-131 WLAN dongle.
network.drivers.use_backport_driversIGEL registry key as this is not used anymore.
- Added some missing iwlwifi firmware files to IGEL OS.
- Fixed segmentation fault when nameserver is used.
Now it is allowed to use an empty password for the private key. Important: Not enter a password when the private key doesn't have one.
OpenConnect VPN: Different protocols are selectable:More...
Parameter protocol Registry
Value Cisco AnyConnect / Juniper Network / Junos Pulse / PAN GlobalProtect
- Fixed: Usage the Horizon Window Size settings
- Fixed: Set keyboard repeat rate correctly on Horizon session end
Added Imprivatas "grid-theme" featureMore...
Parameter PIE Application Launcher for Citrix Registry
Value enabled / disabled
Added parameter to disable HID Global OMNIKEY smartcard reader driver. If this driver is disabled, some of the readers are handled by the MUSCLE CCID driver. This can help when problems with OMNIKEY reader driver occur.More...
Parameter HID Global OMNIKEY driver for smart card readers Registry
Value enabled / disabled
- Fixing double tapping of desktop icons on touchscreen devices.
- Fixed CUPS printer spooling configuration where printjob files were preserved in the spooling directory too long and could fill up the file system.
- Fixed: Filebeat now starts after the hostnames are set so they will be shown in the logs.
- Fixed problems with hostnames containing one or more "_" characters.
Post-session command binaries and return codes are now customizable via registry. Allows post-session commands if a binary doesn't return 0.
Name of the binary:More...
Parameter Binary Registry
Value binary name
Comma-separated return codes (e.g. 7,99) or/and return code ranges (e.g. 3..5 for 3,4,5) to be accepted:More...
Parameter Return Codes Registry
Value e.g. 3,5,10..15 for 3,5,10,11,12,13,14,15
Improved post-session command parameter
pcom.valid_return_codes%.returncodesto handle ranges a la 1..255 (see tooltip).
Fixed remembering last user name with Active Directory/Kerberos logon. Before this fix, the user name could not be stored in UMS to appear again after a reboot.
Fixed possibility to add certificates to Chromium and Firefox which are given in DER format.
Fixed default browser not being set properly after reboot.
Fix GtkMessage dialog localization.
Fixed: Fluendo vadec codec update closed a memory leak with AMD devices using VAAPI acceleration.
Fixed possible USB issues with suspend/resume on IGEL M350C devices.
Fixed: Shutdown delay when post-session command is enabled.
Fixed NetworkManager could not create ipv6 pid/lease file while apparmor is active.
Bugfix for missing bluetooth tray icon after suspend
- Fixed display of hotplug eject menu in appliance mode
- Fixed display hotplug detection not working in some situations.
- Fixed Display Switch sometimes losing config after reboot.
- Fixed missing custom background image after migration from OS 10.
- Fixed sporadic hang in logoff session restart.
- Updated Display Switch rotate buttons to have usable size.
Added registry key to solve an issue with buggy monitors connected over a DP-to-DVI adapter (only works for Radeon devices like UD3 LX50).More...
Parameter Fix issues with buggy monitors connected over DP-DVI adapter Registry
Type bool Value enabled / disabled
Fixed touchpad enable and disable with hotkey.
Fixed issues if 2 DisplayPort MST Hubs are connected behind each other.
Fixed notifications not being hidden properly when in do-not-disturb mode.
Fixed monitor configuration issues with DisplayLink-based Dockingstations with more than one independent monitor output.
Fixed issue with non-correctly working default mirror mode.
Fixed screen configuration issues with Nvidia and Intel graphics cards in one device.
Added: Allowance of up to 8 different custom wallpapers (was limited to 4 up to now).
Added notification mute-all parameter in Setup to mute all notifications including urgent ones.
- Fixed tearing issue of UD7 with additional graphic card.
- Fixed desktop icons not being restricted to one monitor.
- Fixed a bug where icons were missing or miss-aligned in some multiscreen setups.
- Fixed notify window width not remaining constant.
- Fixed crash of start menu when it is not populated with any items.
- Fixed start monitor mapping for Firefox.
- Fixed notification urgency for critical background color.
- Fixed authentication window popup if screen configuration is changed in Virtualbox.
- Fixed erroneous closing of the Pulse PCM device as well as a possible deadlock in the ALSA Pulse PCM.
- Fixed the ALSA Pulse PCM - a possible deadlock while writing audio data and closing Pulse PCM.
- Fixed audio for HP Elitebook TRRS 840 G7
- Fixed internal microphone in Elitebook TRRS 840 G7
- Fixed headset not properly detected if connected on boot in UD2-LX50.
- Fixed microphone issues with UD3-LX60 device.
- Fixed a sporadic aborting of an application on closing ALSA Pulse PCM. The problem concerns only applications using ALSA API directly, like Citrix Receiver.
- Added debug output to the ALSA Pulse PCM which must be enabled by the environment variable
ALSA_PULSE_PCM_DEBUG=1, the debug output is collected then by the system logging facility (journalctl).
- Fixed missing audio tray icon after suspend
- Fixed error on restart.
- Added script to fix issues with DP MST KVM and connected DaisyChaining monitors.
- Fixed: When KVM is used, mishandling of connectors can occur.
Added possible workaround via adding
TC Setup (Java)
- Fixed problems with passwords of a length longer than 127 characters.
- Fixed automatic establishment of the configured ICG connection if the UMS Server is unreachable.
- Fixed sending the user logoff message to the UMS.
- Fixed: Disabled Nagle caching algorithm on the underlying TCP socket used for SSL connection between IGEL rmagent and UMS.
- Fixed sporadic failures while retrieving the Unit ID by the IGEL Remote Management agent.
- Fixed ICG HA functionality broken in the 11.04.100 release.
- Fixed handling of CapsLock status in VNC server. Keyboard input now appears correctly also when CapsLock is active on the client or server side. This especially fixes upper case "umlaut" characters with Swiss German keyboard layout.