Menu path: Sessions > RDP > RDP Global > Window
In this area, you can configure the window for RDP sessions.
You can change the following settings:
Number of Colors: Specifies the color depth.
Window size: Specifies the width and height of the window.
- Full-screen: The session is shown on the full screen. The device's taskbar is not visible.
- Work area: The session is shown on the full screen, minus the area needed by the device's taskbar.
- Numeric details: The session is shown in the selected resolution or on the selected percentage of the screen area.
Desktop scale factor: Specifies the desktop scaling in percent. Select a value from the selection list or enter a percentage value manually.
- Automatic: The resolution set under User Interface > Display > Options > Monitor-DPI will be used for the RDP session.
Numeric details: The display will be magnified by the factor given here. Value range: 100% - 500%
Set the Desktop scale factor to a fixed value of 100% to allow server-side desktop scaling take effect. All values other than 100% overwrite the server-side setting.
Enable Display Control
☑ The window size can be changed during the session. (Default)
Control Bar for RDP-Sessions
☑ A control bar for minimizing and closing a full-screen session will be shown.
☐ No control bar will be shown. (Default)
Multimonitor full-screen mode - If more than one monitor is connected to the terminal:
- Restrict full-screen session to one monitor
- Display full-screen session on all monitors
- Expand full-screen session across all monitors