Menu path: Setup > Sessions > VoIP Client > H.323
You can change H.323-specific settings for forwarding, H.245, quick start and for the multi-frequency dialing process (DTMF).
- Forward URI: H.323 URI to which inbound calls are forwarded if forwarding is enabled. You will find further information on forwarding under Call Options.
- Enable H.245 tunneling
☑ H.245 messages will be packaged in H.225 messages. In this way, no additional TCP connection must be established. (Default)For H.245 tunneling, port 1720 is required.
☐ A separate TCP connection is established for H.245.
- Enable early H.245
☑ H.245 will be launched at an earlier point in the connection process. The voice connection can be established more quickly as a result. (Standard)
- Enable Fast Start procedure
☑ The voice connection will be established in quick start mode (fast connect, part of H.323 v2). (Standard)
- DTMF senden als: Specifies how key sequences are transmitted while a connection is in place.
- String: The key sequence is transmitted using H.245 User Input Indication.
- Tone: The key sequence is transmitted as a tone sequence in the audio data flow.
- RFC 2833: The key sequence is transmitted using RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol).
- Q.931: The key sequence is transmitted via the signaling channel.