Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Font Services > NFS Font Service
Using the NFS font service is another way to import additional fonts. The NFS font service also offers the advantage that the mount point for the fonts can be configured. This is necessary for a number of remote applications that search for your fonts in a specific directory.
To define and enable an NFS font path entry in order to use the NFS font service, proceed as follows.
- Click on Add
to open the dialog window:
- Local Path: Defines the local directory for the mount point
- NFS Server: Name or IP address of the server that makes available the font directories via NFS.
- Remote Path: Path on the server under which the fonts are available.
- Prefer Local Fonts
☑ Local fonts are used before a request is sent to the font server.
- Click on OK to enable the entry.
- Export the font directory on the server via NFS read-only for the thin client.