Menu path: Setup > Network > VPN > OpenVPN > [OpenVPN Connection] > Proxy
Here, you can set up an optional proxy server for the VPN connection.
- Proxy type
- None: Direct connection to the Internet.
- HTTP: HTTP proxy will be used.
- SOCKS: SOCKS proxy will be used.
Details for HTTP proxy
- Proxy address: Name or IP address of the proxy server
- Proxy port: Port on which the proxy service is available
- Retry indefinitely when errors occur
☑ In the event of errors, repeated attempts to establish a connection via proxy will be made.
☐ No further attempts to establish a connection will be made (default).
Ceredentials for HTTP
- Proxy username: User name for the proxy server
- Proxy password: Password for the proxy server