Download page Session.
Menu path: Setup > Network > VPN > OpenConnect VPN > [session name] > Session
- Gateway: IP address, hostname or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the VPN gateway
- Connect to Juniper Networks VPN
☑ The protocol of Juniper Networks VPN is used.
☐ The protocol of Juniper Networks VPN is not used. (Default)
- Name/Password Authentication
☑ User name and password are used for authentication.
☐ User name and password are not used for authentication. (Default)
- User name: User name used for authentication
- Password: Password used for authentication
- CA Certificate: Path to the CA certificate
User Certificate: Path to the user certificate
The certificates should be stored in the directory
/wfs/OpenVPN/if possible, then they will certainly be found after a reboot.
- Private Key: Path to the private key
- Private Key password: Password of the private key