In order to install IGEL OS via OSC, the target device must meet the following requirements:
- 64-bit-capable CPU
CPU speed ≥ 1 GHz
When using multimedia content (e.g. Unified Communications), a Dual Core CPU with at least 1.5 GHz is recommended.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM; higher RAM size is recommended if you use any of the following:
- Unified Communications optimizations (uses a client-side media engine)
- High-resolution graphics output
- More than two monitors
- Minimum 2 GB mass storage space for basic functionality (not all features activated); ≥ 4 GB are recommended. The following storage media are supported: Hard disk, flash memory, SSD, eMMC, or NVME.
Intel, ATI/AMD or Nvidia graphics chip
- USB 3.0 or 2.0 port from which the device can boot (alternatively a DVD drive)
- Ethernet or wireless adapter
If these requirements are not fulfilled, the full functionality of the device with IGEL OS can not be guaranteed, and technical support will not be provided by IGEL.