Download page Options.
Menu path: Accessories > Conky System Monitor > Options
Use IGEL Setup for configuration
☑ The settings on this Setup page are effective.
The configuration under Accessories > Conky System Monitor > Custom Setup (see Custom Setup) is always effective, regardless of whether Use IGEL Setup for configuration is activated or not.
Monitor: Monitor on which the Conky system monitor is to be displayed.
- "Normal": The window layout and behavior can be further specified by the following parameters:
- Show in the taskbar
- "Desktop": No window decorations; always visible on the desktop; no appearance in the pager or taskbar; sticky across all workspaces. The parameters Decorations and Show in taskbar are not effective.
- "Dock": Behavior as documented under https://linux.die.net/man/1/conky
- "Panel": The window reserves space along a desktop edge, just like panels and taskbars, preventing maximized windows from overlapping them.
- "Override": The window is not under the control of the window manager.
Alignment: Defines where the window is placed on the screen.
Layer: Defines whether the Conky window is displayed above or below other application windows.
- "Below": The Conky window is always below other application windows.
- "Above": The Conky window is always above other application windows.
- "None": The Conky window is above or below other application windows, depending on the focus.
Font type: Defines the font type for Conky.
Font size: Defines the font size for Conky.
Opacity: Defines the opacity for Conky. If the value is set to 0, the window is completely transparent; if the value is set to 255, there is no transparency.
Offset horizontal: Defines the horizontal offset from the position that is defined by Alignment.
Offset vertical: Defines the vertical offset from the position that is defined by Alignment.