You can access your mobile device file structure via USB, e.g. to make it available in a session.
Feature with limited support! The mobile device access feature comes with “limited support”. This feature is offered 'as is' without any warranty. Any support for this feature is provided on a non-binding, “best effort” basis.
The following device types can be used:
- Smartphones with Android (via MTP / PTP) or iOS
- Tablets with Android via MTP / PTP) or iOS
- Digital cameras
The functionality may differ according to the specific device and operating system version.
IGEL Universal Desktop (UD) with IGEL OS10.04.100 or higher
IZ devices are not supported!
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter 3 (UDC3) with IGEL Linux 10.04.100 or higher
- UD Pocket with IGEL Linux 10.04.100 or higher
- To configure the feature via UMS, UMS version 5.08.110 is required.