Download page Known Issues 10.05.100.
Known Issues 10.05.100
Citrix Receiver 13
- On devices with AMD/Radeon graphics chipsets and activated DRI3 X driver option the hardware accelerated Citrix H.264 decoder plugin can hang. To solve this issue deactivation of DRI3 option is necessary (default setting). Selective H.264 mode (api v2) is not affected from this issue.
- Citrix StoreFront login with Gemalto smartcard middleware does not detect smartcard correctly when the card is inserted after start of login. As a workaround, insert the smartcard before starting StoreFront login.
- The Citrix Receiver has known issues with GStreamer1.x. This causes problems with multimedia redirection of H264, MPEG1 and MPEG2. GStreamer1.x is used if browser content redirection is active.
- Native USB redirection does not work with Parallels Client.
- Due to a bug in the Parallels-Client, for using the new FIPS 140-2 compliance mode it is necessary to connect to the Parallels RAS one time with FIPS support disabled.
- VMware Horizon Client for Linux 4.8.0 supports FIPS Mode on only VMware Horizon server installations up to version 7.5 .
- External drives are mounted already before connection, do not appear in the remote desktop. Workaround: mapping the directory
/mediaas a drive on desktop. The external devices will show up within the media drive then.
- Client drive mapping and USB redirection for storage devices should not be enabled both at the same time.
- On the one hand, when using USB redirection for storage devices: The USB on-insertion feature is only working when the client drive mapping is switched off. In the IGEL Setup client drive mapping can be found in: Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Drive Mapping > Enable Drive Mapping. It is also recommended to disable local Storage Hotplug on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug.
- On the other hand, when using drive mapping instead, it is recommended to either switch off USB redirection entirely or at least deny storage devices by adding a filter to the USB class rules. Furthermore, Horizon Client relies on the OS to mount the storage devices itself. Enable local Storage Hotplug on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug.
- VPNs that require the OpenConnect client cannot be used for firmware updates.
- Appliance mode RHEV/Spice: spice-xpi Firefox plugin is no longer supported. The Console Invocation has to allow native client (auto is also possible) and it should start in fullscreen to prevent opening windows.
- In seldom cases, the authentication hung when using A.E.T. SafeSign smartcards.
IGEL Cloud Gateway
- No support for UMS file transfer status in ICG protocol.