Download page Known Issues 10.05.500.
Known Issues 10.05.500
- With activated DRI3 and an amd gpu citrix h264 acceleration plugin could freeze. Selective H.264 mode (api v2) is not affected from this issue.
- Citrix has known issues with gstreamer1.0 which describe problems with multimedia redirection of H264, MPEG1 and PEG2. Gstreamer1.0 is used if browser content redirection is active.
- Browser content redirection does not work with activated DRI3 and hardware accelerated H.264 deep compression codec.
- Citrix StoreFront Login with Gemalto smartcard middleware does not detect smartcard correctly if the card is inserted after start of Login. As a workaround, insert the smartcard before starting StoreFront Login.
- When using Citrix Workspace App 18.10 in combination with Philips Speech driver, the session occasionally does not properly terminate at logoff and hangs. As a workaround, usage of Citrix Receiver 13.10 is recommended when Philips Speech driver is needed.
- Citrix H264 acceleration plugin does not work with **enabled** server policy "Optimize for 3D graphics workload" in combination with server policy Use video codec compression > For the entire screen.
When Expand the session over a self-selected number of monitors (for "Multi-Monitor full screen mode") is used and setup is restarted, Restrict full screen session to one monitor is indicated and the monitor selection is greyed out. The functionality is available, only the notification in setup is broken.
- External drives mounted already before connection do not appear in the remote desktop. Workaround: map the directory /media as a drive in your desktop. Then the external devices will show up inside the media drive.
- Client drive mapping and USB redirection for storage devices should not be enabled both at the same time.
On the one hand, if you want to use USB redirection for your storage devices.
Note that the USB on-insertion feature is only working if the Client Drive Mapping is switched off. In the IGEL Setup client drive mapping can be found in: Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Drive Mapping > Enable Drive Mapping.
It is also recommended to disable local Storage Hotplug: On page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug, put number of storage hotplug devices to 0.
- On the other hand, if you use drive mapping instead, it is recommended that you should either switch off USB redirection entirely or at least deny storage devices by adding a filter to the USB class rules. And because Horizon Client relies on the OS to mount the storage devices itself, please go to setup page: Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug and switch on Enable dynamic drive mapping and put Number of storage hotplug devices to at least 1.
- Native USB redirection does not work with Parallels Client.
- For using the new FIPS 140-2 compliance mode it is necessary to connect to the Parallels RAS one time with FIPS support disabled.
- In some cases, there are instabilities when using A.E.T. SafeSign smartcards.
- Appliance mode RHEV/Spice: spice-xpi firefox plugin is no longer supported. The "Console Invocation" has to allow Native client (auto is also possible) and it should start in fullscreen to prevent opening windows.
- Suspend on UD10 is disabled.
IGEL Cloud Gateway
- No support for UMS file transfer status in ICG protocol.