Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Legacy ICA Login
In this area, you can specify settings for logging in to the ICA client.
- Use Kerberos passthrough authentication for all ICA sessions (default: disabled)
☑ Single sign-on for all ICA sessions if login to the thin client with AD/Kerberos is configured.The server too must be configured for passthrough authentication. When launching ICA sessions, it is then no longer necessary to enter a user name and password again as the local login data (domain logon) are transferred for session login purposes.
- Use local login window:
☑ The user must enter the password again when logging in.
☐ The local login window will not be used. (default)
- Relaunch mode:
☑ The login module is automatically restarted after being closed.
☐ The login module will not automatically restart. (default)
- Set user/domain from last login
- Set user/domain from session setup
- Preset login information:
☑ The login window is prepopulated with the user name and domain. (default)
- Show domain:
☑ Shows the domain entry in the login window. (default)
- Set client name to user name
☑ Sets the name of the client of the ICA connection as the user name. (default)This setting may help to resolve reconnection problems during load balancing.
- Smartcard logon
☑ Logging in with a smartcard is allowed. (default)Only specific smartcard types are supported. You will find a list of compatible types in the Smartcard sub-section of the setup.
- Domains: One or more domains which are to be available. If you enter a number of domains, these will be shown in the Domains drop-down area in the login module.
- Click to create a new entry.
- Click to remove the selected entry.
- Click to edit the selected entry.
- Click to copy the selected entry.