- Integrated Citrix Workspace App 2205.
Available Citrix Workspace apps in this release: 2205 (default), 2203 and 2010
- Added registry keys for Citrix Workspace app 2205:
Authentication enhancement for Storebrowse:More...
Parameter Disable Authentication enhancement for Storebrowse Registry
Value true / false
An authentication dialog is present inside Citrix Workspace app and the store details are displayed on the login screen. The authentication tokens are encrypted and stored so that it is not necessary to re-enter credentials when the system or session restarts.
Email-based auto-discovery of store:More...
Parameter Email-based auto-discovery of store Registry
Value true / false
Automatically discovers the store associated with the email address.
Feature Flag Management:More...
Parameter Feature flag management Registry
Value disable / enable
For the case an issue occurs with Citrix Workspace app in production, it is possible to disable an affected feature dynamically in Citrix Workspace app during runtime. For that feature flags and a third-party service called LaunchDarkly are used.
- Improved reconnect/disconnect times with Imprivata and Horizon
Added parameter for inserting Citrix NetScaler cookie:More...
Parameter NetScaler COOKIEINSERT Registry
Cisco JVDI Client
- Integrated Cisco JVDI client 14.1.1
- Integrated Cisco WebEx Meetings VDI Plugin 188.8.131.52
Available Webex Meetings Plugins in this release: 184.108.40.206 (default), 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168
- Updated glibc to version 2.31-0ubuntu9.9 with memcpy improvements.
- Updated IGEL EULA to version of 1st July 2022.
- Updated rsUserAuth to version 1.5.8134
Added new generic UMS job to update HP G5 USB-C docking stations.More...
Parameter The path to the firmware file on the device Registry
Value /wfs/hp_g5_dock_firmware.cab Parameter Whether the update should proceed even if the provided firmware is older than the current one on the Dock. Registry
Value enabled / disabled