You can open the setup in the following ways:
- Double-click in the Application Launcher
- or click on Run.
- Double-click on the desktop (if available based on the settings).
- Select Setup in the desktop context menu (if available based on the settings).
- Select System > Setup in the start menu.
- Click on in the Quick Start Panel.
- Launch the setup using the keyboard command [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[s], or
in the Appliance Mode using [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[F2].You can configure how the setup can be launched under Accessories. The options described above as well as combinations thereof are available.