Download page In-Session Control Bar.
In-Session Control Bar
Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Desktop > In-Session Control Bar
In a full-screen session, the in-session control bar allows you
- to eject a USB drive,
- to start the wireless manager (only available in Appliance Mode),
- to start the Mobile Device Access USB tool (only available if the Mobile Device Access USB feature is enabled),
- to minimize the session view (not available in Appliance Mode),
- to end the session.
Use in-session control bar in all supported sessions
☑ The in-session control bar is shown. Depending on the configuration, the in-session control bar will be permanently visible or will be shown as soon as you move the cursor to the top edge of the screen.
☐ In-session control bar is not used. (default)
The in-session control bar is available for the following session types:
- RDP - see RDP Global
- Citrix - see Citrix Global
- ThinLinc - see ThinLinc
- NX - see NX
- Parallel 2X Client - see Parallel 2X Client
To use the in-session control bar, proceed as follows:
To eject a USB device, click .
To start the wireless manager, click (only available in Appliance Mode).
To start the Mobile Device Access USB tool, click (only available if the Mobile Device Access USB feature is enabled).
To minimize the session view, click .
To end the session, click .
To make the in-session control bar permanently visible, click .