Download page Services.
Menu path: Setup > Security > Smartcard > Services
The PC/SC service enables the smartcard reader to connect to the device, so that the smartcard is available to an application. This can be a server-side application where the data are forwarded via an RDP or ICA connection or a local application, e.g. the browser.
Enable PC/SC daemon
☑ The PC/SC service is enabled. The card reader is available for applications. (Default)
☐ The PC/SC service is disabled. The card reader is not available.
Currently active PC/SC devices: List of smartcard readers currently connected to the device. Internal smartcard readers and a variety of USB smartcard readers are supported.
You will find a list of supported smartcard readers in the IGEL Hardware Database.
See also Smartcard Readers Supported by IGEL Smartcards.
Cherry USB2LAN proxy
☑ The Cherry USB2LAN proxy is active and makes Cherry electronic health card devices available in the network via SICCT and HTTPS.
☐ The Cherry USB2LAN proxy is disabled. (Default)
Bind interface: Network interface used for the proxy.
This parameter is available if Cherry USB2LAN proxy is enabled.
- "auto": The first network interface with IPv4 address will be used if Bind IP (see below) is set to "auto".
- "eth0": The Ethernet interface will be used.
- "wlan0": The WLAN interface will be used.
- Free text entry: The manually entered network interface will be used.
The Ethernet and WLAN interfaces can be configured under Network > LAN Interfaces. See LAN Interfaces.
Bind IP: The IP address used for the proxy.
- "auto": The first network interface with an IPv4 address will be used if Bind interface is set to "auto".
- Free text entry: The manually entered IP address will be used instead of the network interface specified under Bind interface.
HTTPS server port: The TCP port for the HTTPS server. (Default: 443)
SICCT announce IP: The IP address to send the SICCT announce messages to.
- "broadcast": SICCT announce messages are sent in a broadcast procedure, i.e. to all devices on the network.
- Free text entry: SICCT announce messages are sent to the manually entered IP address.
SICCT announce port: UDP port for SICCT announce messages. (Default: 4742)
SICCT announce interval: Time interval in seconds for sending out SICCT announce messages.
Value range: 5 to 1800 (Default: 30)
USB fast mode
☑ Faster connection to a Cherry eGK device is enabled.
Faster connection to a Cherry eGK device is disabled. (Default)
In order for the changes of this setting to be applied, the device must be unplugged and connected again.
Alternative initialization method for G87-1505
Alternative initialization method for Cherry eGK keyboard G87-1505 is enabled.
☐ Alternative initialization method for Cherry eGK keyboard G87-1505 is disabled. (Default)