In this step, you upload the compressed
teams_[version].tar.bz2 archive and the
.inf metadata file to the UMS, which will serve them to other devices via HTTPS. To make the file available, you have to create a file object after transferring the physical file.
Transferring the Files to the UMS
- Make sure that the Teams files can be accessed from the machine that hosts the UMS Console.
- In the structure tree of the UMS Console, go to Files and select New file in the context menu.
- Click next to the Local file field, select
teams_[version].tar.bz2on your local machine, and click Open.
- Click next to the Target URL to define the file path on the UMS Server.
- Review the file name at Local file and click Ok.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 for