- Appropriate icons arise with IGEL and Citrix authentication
- Fixed crash when H.264 acceleration and RTME will be used on two or more concurrent VDI sessions.
- Added recognition for password-change-dialog in Horizon local-logon sessions or appliance mode.
- Fixed optimization for Skype for Business.
Added switch to use system-wide proxy in VMware Horizon appliance mode.More...
Use the systemwide proxy
Value enabled/ disabled
- Fixed: Maximized windows for published applications can be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Incorrect user credentials can be picked up during connection, when same farm is registered multiple times with different user credentials
- Fixed: Linux client not consider universal printing policies, set from the server
- Fixed editing of parameter
sessions.powerterm\<INST>.logindialog.loginscriptin Setup Registry: now multiple lines are possible.
- Fixed an occasional issue with Firefox not being in fullscreen after a suspend.
- Improved SCEP client robustness
- The cert_agent script does not terminate anymore, when a problem occurs (e.g. the SCEP server is unreachable) but tries again after the expiry check interval.
- When the client certificate has expired, there is still one attempt for a renewal. However, when that fails, a new one is requested. That obviously will fail, if the client presents a challenge password that is not valid anymore.
- Improved expiration time of ethernet no-link notification
- Fixed MBB router configuration (broken since 10.05.500)
- Added all Ethernet network drivers from OS to LX version.
- Changed e1000e driver to 184.108.40.206 - directly from Intel.
- Changed igb driver to 220.127.116.11 - also directly from Intel.
- Fixed OpenSC setting max_send_size for reader driver pcsc in
- Fixed Dell KB813 Smartcard Keyboard in combination with certain smartcards, driven by OpenSC PKCS#11 module. Before this fix, authentication to Citrix StoreFront and VMWare Horizon failed.
- Fixed confusion in nameserver list caused by comments in
- Fixed sporadic bootsplash issue.
- Fixed Screensaver and Screenlock timeouts to be independent. When both timeouts are set, the start of screenlock will not reset the screensaver timeout anymore.
- Added package ldap-utils which could be used via custom scripts.
- Fixed playback of AAC coded audio streams on IGEL Zero products.
- Fixed delay in logon as local user, when logon with IGEL Smartcard is also active.
- Fixed random 90 seconds shutdown delay (systemd).
- Fixed custom bootsplash installation.
- Fixed a regression in 10.05.570 that prevents appliance mode from restarting after a suspend.
- Fixed auto mounting of storage devices inside of Olympus DS-9500 Digital Voice Recorder.
- Fixed issues with gen4/5 intel graphic driver in kernel 4.18.20.
- Fixed suspend/resume hangs when logged into Citrix sessions.
- Fixed CPU scaler and volume control applet suspend/resume issue.
- Fixed the missing volume control in the panel, when the panel is configured to disappear while the login/lock screen is shown.
The In-Session Control Bar now scales with the current DPI setting.
There is now a registry key to ignore a 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse for IGEL graphical use (X11). If activated, the SpaceMouse is only passed thru to the desktop session. If false, it acts like the standard mouse.More...
Deactivates a 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse as a standard mouse
Value enabled/ disabled
The following SpaceMouse products are included (VID, PID, Vendor, Product).More...
0x046D; 0xC603; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Spacemouse Plus XT
0x046D; 0xC605; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion CADman
0x046D; 0xC606; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Spacemouse Classic
0x046D; 0xC621; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Spaceball 5000
0x046D; 0xC623; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Traveller 3D Mouse
0x046D; 0xC625; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Pilot 3D Mouse
0x046D; 0xC626; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Navigator 3D Mouse
0x046D; 0xC627; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Explorer 3D Mouse
0x046D; 0xC628; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Navigator for Notebooks
0x046D; 0xC629; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro 3D Mouse
0x046D; 0xC62B; Logitech, Inc.; 3Dconnexion Space Mouse Pro
0x256F; **; 3Dconnexion; SpaceMouse
- USB device reset via USB powercycle on UD6 / UD7 available.
- Fixed screen flicker in some cases if Force NumLock On (
x.global.forcenumlock) is active.
- Fixed Horizon session teardown.
Fixed option to disable the local window manager.
- Fixed bad quality sound over DisplayPort in a Citrix ICA session or other applications using ALSA API.
- Fixed configuration of default audio output and input.
Added possibility to use AMDGPU PRO driver instead of the kernel integrated driver.More...
Use AMDGPU PRO driver
Value [Auto] [True] [False] Info: Settings to this key will only work after reboot.
IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Fixed support for UMS file transfer status in ICG protocol.
- When TC is managed over ICG, settings received in connection stage will not be applied immediately. The settings must be applied after user prompt dialog.