- Added parameter for Citrix Workspace app 2203 Keyboard sync feature:
Parameter to configure new KeyboardSyncMode as following.
Windows Server may require config as well, further information via https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-linux/configure-xenapp.html#keyboard-layout-synchronization:More...
Parameter Configure KeyboardSyncMode Registry
Value no / dynamic / once Note
no – indicates that the client uses the keyboard layout present on the server.
dynamic – synchronizes the client keyboard layout to the server when client keyboard layout is changed.
once – when session launches
to configure new KeyboardEventMode:More...
Parameter Configure KeyboardEventMode Registry
Value Unicode / Scancode Note
Citrix recommends "Scancode" for KeyboardSyncMode=no
"Unicode" for the other values.
RDP/IGEL RDP Client 2
- Fixed RDP drive redirection redirecting the same drive twice if storage hotplug is set to static.
RD Web Access
- Fixed RD Web ignoring RD Gateway when starting apps from browser.
- Fixed an issue with the startup URL containing a '&' character.
- Fixed 802.1X authentication method PEAP-TLS - was broken since 11.07.100 due to incompatibility with Network Manager 1.32.
- Fixed application launcher starting multiple times if auto-restart was enabled.
- Fixed non-working DRM/KMS driver on Zebra ET51 tablet.
- Fixed downgrading from 11.07. to 11.05. firmware versions
- Fixed XServer startup for Device Encryption login screen on devices with Intel-powered graphics, such as H830.
- Added bluetooth driver for Realtek RTL8852BE device.
Add option to force special handling of Nvidia graphics cards.More...
Parameter Force X injected DRM data with nvidia driver Registry
Value enabled / disabled
- Fixed detection of some Nvidia Quadro T400 graphic cards.
- Deallocate resources used for Websocket connection after closing the connection.
Added parameter to control ICG reconnecting:More...
Parameter Reconnect Interval (seconds) Registry
Value 20 (default)