Download page Additional Keyboard Layouts.
Additional Keyboard Layouts
Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Input > Additional Keyboard Layouts
In this area, you can define additional keyboard layouts which can be selected by the user.
- Enable this layout
☑ Keyboard layout is enabled and can be defined.
- Keyboard layout: Selects the language for the keyboard layout.
- Enable dead keys: Enable this function if the keyboard used supports dead keys for special characters.
☑ A hotkey allowing you to switch to this keyboard can be defined.
- Key: Select a key for the key combination.
- Modifier: If necessary, select an additional modifier.
Hotkey for default keyboard layout
- Enable hotkey to switch to the default keyboard layout
☑ A hotkey which takes you back to the default keyboard layout can be defined. This is useful when a number of keyboard layouts are configured.
Hotkey for next keyboard layout
- Enable hotkey to switch between a number of keyboard layouts
☑ A hotkey which switches to the next keyboard layout can be defined. This is useful when a number of keyboard layouts are configured.
Further settings can be configured under On-screen Keyboard.