Download page Drive Mapping.
Menüpfad: Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Drive Mapping
Through drive mapping, connected mass storage devices can be made available in the session. Specify which folders or drives are mapped during the login.
Enable Drive Mapping
☑ Drive mapping is enabled. (Default)
- Click on in the task bar. The taskbar is not available in a fullscreen session.
- Click on in the in-session control bar. Depending on the configuration, the in-session control bar may be available in a fullscreen session. For further information, see In-Session Control Bar.
- Function Accessories > Safely Remove Hardware with further starting possibilities; amongst other things, a hotkey can be defined here.
If the following warning is displayed: Volume(s) still in use. Don't remove the device, then the hotplug storage device must not be removed. First, exit the program concerned or close all files or directories that reside on the hotplug storage device.
- Drive Mapping: List of mapped drives.
To set up drive mapping, proceed as follows:
- Click Add to bring up the mapping window.
- Click Enabled to enable the drive connection.
Select a Drive to map from the list under which the local device or the folder is to be mapped.If the drive letter you have selected is no longer available on the server, the specified directory or local drive will be given the next free letter during the login.
Give the Local Drive Path of the local directory to which the mapping is to refer.If you map a locally connected device, use the pre-defined path names available in the drop-down field. The directories in question are those on which the devices are mounted by default during the boot procedure (e.g.
/autofs/floppyfor an integrated floppy drive).