- With an activated DRI3 and an AMD GPU, Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin could freeze. A selective H.264 mode (API v2) is not affected by this issue.
- Citrix has known issues with GStreamer1.0 which describe problems with multimedia redirection of H.264, MPEG1 and MPEG2. GStreamer1.0 is used if browser content redirection is active.
- Browser content redirection does not work with activated DRI3 and hardware accelerated H.264 deep compression codec.
- Citrix StoreFront Login with Gemalto smartcard middleware does not detect smartcard correctly if the card is inserted after the start of Login.
As a workaround, insert the smartcard before starting StoreFront Login.
- When using Citrix Workspace App 18.10 in combination with Philips Speech driver, the session occasionally does not properly terminate at logoff and hangs.
As a workaround, the usage of Citrix Receiver 13.10 is recommended when Philips Speech driver is needed.
- Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin does not work with the enabled server policy Optimize for 3D graphics workload in combination with the server policy Use video codec compression > For the entire screen.
- External drives are mounted already before connection, do not appear in the remote desktop.
Workaround: Mapping the directory/media as a drive on desktop. The external devices will show up within the media drive then.
- Client drive mapping and USB redirection for storage devices should not be enabled both at the same time.
- On the one hand, when using USB redirection for storage devices: The USB on-insertion feature is only working when the client drive mapping is switched off. In the IGEL Setup client drive mapping can be found in: Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Drive Mapping > Enable Drive Mapping. It is also recommended to disable local Storage Hotplug on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug.
- On the other hand, when using drive mapping instead, it is recommended either to switch off USB redirection entirely or at least to deny storage devices by adding a filter to the USB class rules. Furthermore, Horizon Client relies on the OS to mount the storage devices itself. Storage Hotplug on setup page Devices > Storage Devices > Storage Hotplug has to be enabled and the Number of storage hotplug devices has to be set to at least 1.
- Native USB redirection does not work with Parallels Client.
- For using the new FIPS 140-2 compliance mode, it is necessary to connect to the Parallels RAS once with disabled FIPS support.
- In seldom cases, the authentication hung when using A.E.T. SafeSign smartcards.
- Multimedia redirection with GStreamer could fail with the Nouveau GPU driver.
- On NVIDIA GPU drivers, the reported resolutions of a display may contain unsupported resolutions. When any of those are configured, there are visual bugs (e.g. the desktop does not render properly).