In the following article, you will learn how you can configure post-session custom commands in IGEL OS. For a specific session type, you can define an action that is performed when the last session of this type is ended. The defined post-session command can also be used for multiple session types.
For an example of using post-session commands, see Shutdown/Suspend Devices Automatically at the End of a Session.
Menu path: System > Firmware Customization > Custom Commands > Post Session
Session type for which the action is performed.
- No post-session command*
Citrix via Browser
Post-session commands for Citrix via Browser are currently supported for Firefox browser only.
- RDP (with login dialog)
- VMware Horizon
- NoMachine NX
- Parallels Client
- PowerTerm terminal emulation
- X session
- IBM iAccess
- Media player
- VNC viewer
If a post-session command has to be applied to multiple sessions, specify the main session in the above Session type field and use to add additional sessions.
Action that is carried out after the end of the session(s) selected above.
- Shutdown/suspend (system default action): The device will be shut down or placed in a standby mode depending on the setting under System > Power Options > Shutdown > Default action selection. A dialog allowing the user to cancel the procedure will be shown in the process. Further information can be found under Shutdown.
- Shutdown/suspend (system default action without dialog): The device will be shut down or placed in a standby mode depending on the setting under System > Power Options > Shutdown > Default action selection. The user cannot cancel the procedure.
- Reboot (with dialog timeout): The device will reboot. A dialog allowing the user to cancel the procedure will be shown in the process.
- Reboot (without dialog): The device will reboot. The user cannot cancel the procedure.
- Enter custom command here: Command to be executed.
*IGEL OS system default