In IGEL OS, you can use the AppliDis client. AppliDis Fusion is a virtualization solution which combines the virtualization of desktops and applications in a single console. For more information, see https://www.systancia.com/en/systancia-workplace/.
Menu path: Sessions > AppliDis
To create an AppliDis session, proceed as follows:
In the IGEL Setup, go to Sessions > AppliDis and click Add.
For the added session, you can perform the following actions:
- Click on to remove the selected entry.
- Click on to edit the selected entry.
- Click on to copy the selected entry.
- In the following area or under Desktop Integration, configure the session name and starting methods for this session.
- Configure other settings according to your needs.
- Click Apply or Ok to save the settings.