Menu path: Setup > Network > DHCP Client > Default Options
- User Class: A freely definable character string which can serve as a criterion for allocating specific settings for the DHCP server.
- List of standard options: Options with which the client can request information from the DHCP server.
You will find information regarding the various DHCP options in RFC 2132 DHCP Options and BOOTP Vendor Extensions.
To edit the list, proceed as follows:
- Click on to create a new entry.
- Click on to remove the selected entry.
- Click on to edit the selected entry.
- Click on to copy the selected entry.